When Franklin County is in the red zone with COVID cases, the in-person activities are closed. Once Franklin Co. is out of the red zone, Marchele will contact all the instructors to determine when the instructor wants to resume his/her class. Then the Center will notify those peoppole who have signed up. In addition, follow us on Facebook and the website for current information.
Exercise with Karen
Monday & Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.
Tai Chi for Arthritis
Tuesday, 10 a.m.
Friday, 10 am
PROCEDURE FOR ATTENDING ALL INDOOR ACTIVITIES:
1. Call the Center, 502-223-5794, to make a reservation for the activity (activities) you plan to attend. Space is limited because of social distancing.
2. Be sure you have a 2021 reassessment. You can stop by the Center to pick one up early , or fill it out after your first class.
3. Park in the back parking lot.
4. Enter the building through the double doors at the rear of the building. (The rest of the Center is off limits until further notice.)
5. Your class will meet in what used to be the Nancy Wilson Craft Room.
6. Masks are optional.
7. There is an accessible rest room, and the Center will provide bottled water only.
8. Maintain social distancing during your activity and break.