On line and virtual programs for April 2021
LINE DANCING. New videos are available the first and third Tuesday of each month. Each video will be available for 2 weeks.
This is how virtual line dancing will work:
1. You email email@example.com.
2. Anne will email you a link that will be open on the specific date. This link will be open for 2 weeks.
3. Each time you participate in the video, please email Anne and answer 3 question:
- Date and time you participated in the video.
- One comment about how you did.
- Suggestions for what we could do to make the experience better for you. (This might include suggestions for Carol, suggestions for access, program topics—or anything else.)
- Questions? Email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginner Plus: Crawfish Pie/Lonely Drum
Available April 6-18
Intermediate: Crystal Touch/Sugar Sugar
Available April 20-May 2
IF you received the links to the March videos, you don’t need to do anything unless you want to be removed from the list.
PHONE CALL BINGO
TUESDAY, April 13, 2 p.m.
TUESDAY, April 27, 2 p.m.
No registration necessary.
Yes. You read it correctly. We’re going to play Bingo over the phone. This is how it’ll work:
1. Download 2 Bingo cards from the Internet, call the Center and ask for us to mail you 2 cards OR stop by the Center on March 29, 9 a.m.—2 p.m., and pick up cards.
2. On March 30 about 2 p.m., call (502) 209-7085 from your phone—either land line or cell phone.
3. When the phone at Capital City Center is answered, tell your name to the person answering. Be sure you have your Bingo cards ready.
4. Then stay on the line and follow the directions. The caller (maybe even someone you’ve missed at the Center) will call the numbers and tell you exactly what to do.
IF you are a lucky winner, the Caller will tell you how to claim your prize.
This will be an experience you don’t want to miss.