On line programs for April and May 2021
LINE DANCING. New videos are available the first and third Tuesday of each month. Each video will be available for 2 weeks.
Intro Level: Touchy/Happy Does
Available May 4-16
Beginner Plus Level: Miss Congeniality/2nd Chance Waltz
Available May 18-30
PHONE CALL BINGO TUESDAYS, 2 P.M.
MAY 4, MAY 11, MAY 18, MAY 25
No registration necessary. This is how it’ll work:
1. Download 2 Bingo cards from the Internet, call the Center and ask for us to mail you 2 cards OR stop by the Center on March 29, 9 a.m.—2 p.m., and pick up cards.
2. On March 30 about 2 p.m., call (502) 209-7085 from your phone—either land line or cell phone.
3. When the phone at Capital City Center is answered, tell your name to the person answering. Be sure you have your Bingo cards ready.
4. Then stay on the line and follow the directions. The caller (maybe even someone you’ve missed at the Center) will call the numbers and tell you exactly what to do.
IF you are a lucky winner, the Caller will tell you how to claim your prize.
This will be an experience you don’t want to miss.
TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS
New video each Monday in May: May 3, May 10, May 17, May 24.
You may watch the video as many times as you'd like during the week once you've registered.
This is how online line dancing and Tai Chi work:
1. You email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Anne will email you a link that will be open on the specific date. This link will be open for the time noted in the newsletter weeks. Once you receive the link to a specific video, you don’t need to do anything else each time--unless you want to be removed from the list.
3. Each time you participate in the video, please email Anne and answer 3 question:
- Date and time you participated in the video.
- One comment about how you did.
- Suggestions for what we could do to make the experience better for you. (This might include suggestions for Carol, suggestions for access, program topics—or anything else.)
- Questions? Email Anne at email@example.com