Willing, caring, hard-working volunteers keep the Capital City Activity Center alive and well--and open. The Center could never operate at the level it does without many, many volunteers.
- These folks would help with special day and evening activities.
- Volunteers can help take up tickets for dances and dinners, or help decorating.
- They may greet visitors, present programs or music. They may deliver home-delivered meals when a scheduled driver has an emergency.
Prefer a more scheduled commitment--either weekly or monthly?
- We need scheduled volunteers to work in the Nancy Wilson Clothing, Craft & Home Center.
- Volunteers prepare the newsletter for mailing.
- Volunteers lead exercise classes.
- They help with the Helping Hands Food Pantry preparation and distribution. --And MORE.
If you'd like to volunteer or would like more information, call Dianna Rogers, Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator, 502-223-5794 or email her, firstname.lastname@example.org.