|Welcome to the Senior Activity Center of Franklin County, where we provide recreational, educational, and wellness activities for seniors age 60 and older. Our Center, located in Frankfort near the hospital, is a place where seniors gather to meet friends for coffee, attend exercise classes and use our exercise equipment, play bridge and other games, make arts and crafts, shop at our stores, listen to music and guest speakers, dance, and have a hot, nutritious lunch. We are open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Membership is free for those who are age 60 and older and their
Our mission: to enhance senior living for people 60 and above by providing programs, activities and opportunities for education and good health.
Click to open the September Grapevine
- MASSAGE BY APPOINTMENTS Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- EXPLORE PUBLIC ART, Tuesdays, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- ZUMBA GOLD. 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., Thursdays. $4.00 each.
- WRITING GROUP AT THE SENIOR ACTIVITY CENTER. 5:15 - 6:30 p.m., Thursdays
- MAKE IT TAKE IT THURSDAYS (Sept. 4, 11, 25). 5:00 p.m. $15.00 each
- MASSAGE SOCIAL, Thursday, September 4, 5:30 p.m.
- SENIOR STATE GAMES DANCE AT THE FRANKFORT SENIOR ACTIVITY CENTER, September 6, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Touch of Class Duo will provide the music. $5.00 per person
- POT LUCK & KAROKE, Tuesday, September 9, 5:00 Pot Luck; 6:00 Karoke with Ed Curtsinger.
- Pot LUCK & GOSPEL SING. Tuesday, September 16, 5:00 Pot Luck; 6:00 Gospel Sing with Cowboys for Christ
- IDEAS FOR LIFE HEALTH EXPO, Thursday, September 18, 1:00 - 5:00
- DINNER WITH A DOC, Thursday, September 18, 6:00 p.m.